10/29/14

Hey Girls: Big Boobies, Little Boobies, Or No Boobies At All... It Does NOT Matter One Little Bit!

Big Boobies, Little Boobies, Or No Boobies At All... It Does NOT Matter One Little Bit!

Sorry, Boys, if you were hoping to read something erotic here, because this is actually a self-help commentary that can help girls of all ages, and it can help you boys as well. Looks are not important, and looks always fade as people age, and it's actually what's on the inside that matters most!

Things like intelligence, honesty, integrity, personality, charm, and a sense of humor... these are the things that really matter! Are you a good person? Do you do good deeds? Do you spread Good Karma? These are the things that matter much more than looks!

Now, back to you girls... always remember what Father Time always says, You can do anything that you make up your mind to do, and I say that's because, Who you are and what you're about is NOT defined by your height, your weight, your hair color, your bra size, or your eye color! These are simply physical characteristics which always vary greatly from one person to another, and they do NOT define who YOU are! Be thankful for what you have, and learn to embrace what God has given you, and strive to be the best person you can be! It's NOT about looks or appearance!

If you are really determined, then You can do anything that you make up your mind to do! You can get more education, find a better job, change careers, start a business, or run for political office, and never let anyone tell you that you cannot, because I am telling you that you can!

Big Boobies, Little Boobies, Or No Boobies At All... It Does NOT Matter One Little Bit!

In my case, I always demonstrate my faith and my confidence in every thought, word, and action. I always use positive language and I always stand strong in the face of adversity. Because my foundation of faith is solid, nothing can knock me off center. I have been taught by reading books of knowledge and wisdom. I have also been taught by Grandmother, by Mother, and by many life lessons, and I am always equipped to handle any situation, any challenge, any obstacle. I can do anything! So can YOU! It doesn't even matter if your boobies are big, small, or non-existent like mine, because YOU can do anything that you make up your mind to do!

You should visit www.FatherTimePublishing.com and see Jennifer's Rules For Living. You can read them for FREE and you will love them! You will see that you can apply many of them to your own life!

If you are so inclined, you just might want to order my Jennifer's Tidbits Of Good Advice! It's awesome and people always love it! Just remember that your life is what you make it, so make it a good one!

Good Luck & Many Blessings!

No comments: